Confirmation of Tour Package is subject to the remittance of 50% of the total tour cost in advance and rest to be paid prior to the commencing of the tour so as to reconfirm all the arrangements on definite arrival basis.
Cancellation & Refunds
- 30 days before the commencement of the tour: 10% of the tour cost will be levied.
- 15 days before the commencement of the tour: 25% of the tour cost will be levied
- Less than 15 days before the commencement of the tour: 50% of the tour cost will be levied.
- Less than 07 days before the commencement of the tour: 100% of the tour cost will be levied.
- No refund is entitled “for no shows.
Terms & Conditions
All the rates are calculated on the basis of current situations such as vehicle charges, negotiated rates with hotels, houseboat rates etc. and any increase in government surcharge or fuel charges, if increases for any of the services mentioned above will be directly levied from the customer.
- Usual check in and check out time of most of the hotels are 12 Noon for check in and 10AM for check out, we request for early check in in case of arrival and availability is solely on the status of room availability. We do not take any commitments if the hoteliers cannot provide the room on actual time
- For all packages, unless mentioned rates are calculated for the base category rooms at all hotels and any up gradation of rooms attracts the difference in amount.
- For houseboat bookings for 21hrs, check in time is 12Noon and check out time is 9AM. Any delay in check in will not be compensated for check out time. All food at houseboat will be of fixed menu. A/C will be working only between 9Pm to 6AM ( Deluxe Houseboat) unless mentioned. Houseboat will be anchored from 5.30PM to 6AM due to government ban on using the boat during this time.
- We reserve the right to change or modify any part of the itinerary before or after the commencement of tour, in case of any unforeseen incidents and our priority will be for the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed guests.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to flight cancellations, natural hazards, accidents, breakdown, weather, sickness, political closures or any other unforeseen incidents. In case of any incidents, any extra expense occurred will be directly collected from the guest.
- In case of hartal or bandh or any situation where the vehicle cannot be taken out to road, we try to move you from the point before/after the hartal/bandh starts and any extra room which is not calculated in the package, if required have to be paid by guest.
- We do not have any insurance policy and it is the traveller’s responsibility to make sure you have enough insurance coverage. All luggage & personal property/s are at the guests risk at all times.
- In case of vehicle breakdown, we will be arranging alternate provisions for your safe journey, but the time loss due to any incident will not be compensated.
- Though we wish to accommodate you in the same hotel mentioned, in case if we find any difficulty in dealing with the hotel or withdraw contract with the hotel because of our regular feedback program, we reserve the right to change your hotel to similar category. This will be intimated to you, if happens and you will not find any surprises seeing a new hotel without intimation.
In case of any complaints of dissatisfaction, it should be informed immediately to your tour representative. We will try to resolve it at same time if it is within our limitations/constrains and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing/start utilizing the service
We are not responsible if you do any payment to any person for any reason during the tour without our written concern and no refund will be entertained in such cases