Day 1 : Cochin- Munnar
MUNNAR – The Magnificance of Nature
After arrival proceed to Munnar… One of the most popular hill stations in India, Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha , Nallathanni & Kundala. Located at 1600 Mts above sea level, Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make Munnar a unique experience.
On the way visit :-
- Cheyapara water falls
- Spice Garden
- Elephant ride
Later move to Hotel/Resort. After check-in and relax at the hotel.
(*Optional) – Evening move to watch Cultural shows like Kadhakali(Classical Drama Dance) and Martial Arts(Kalaripayattu).Programme will start at 5 PM to 7 PM. Overnight stay at hotel.)
Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing again…
Mattupetty : Situated at a height of 1700 Mts , Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. Over 100 varietes of high yielding cattle are reared here.Visitors are allowed into three of the eleven cattle sheds at the farm.
Echo Point: It is a popular adventure tourism destination. Trekking and nature walks are popular activities in this scenic destination with beautiful views of the green hills. The fresh mountain air, the mist-clad hills and panoramic view makes it worthy of a visit. Echo Point is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
Tea Museum: One of the most beautiful places in Kerala is Munnar. This hill station is well known for its tea plantations. The tea giant, Tata Company, has set up the tea museum in Munnar. This museum highlights some very interesting facts and figures about the growth and development of tea plantations in Munnar. An important landmark of Munnar, the tea museum houses old photographs, machinery, curios and other artifacts that have been used since ancient times. The tea museum in Munnar, Kerala is essentially a tribute to all the hard working people and pioneers who made this museum and the giant plantations a possibility.
Pothamedu: Pothamedu offers an excellent view of the tea, coffee and cardamom plantations in Munnar. The rolling hills, the lush mountain and the breathtaking scenery here is ideal for trekking and long mountain walks.
Eravikulam National Park : The most sought after destination in Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park, the first of its kind in Kerala, where the endangered Nilgiri Thar is protected. Spread over 97 sq. km., this park holds the largest viable population of Tahr, several other species of rare animals, birds and butterflies.
The park offers a magnificent view of the tea plantations and also of the rolling hills caressed by blankets of mist. The park becomes a hot destination when the hill slopes get covered in a carpet of blue, resulting from the flowering of Neelakurinji.
Night stay at hotel…..
Day 3 : Munnar-Thekkady
- After breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady. Check in at the hotel/resort.
- Visit spice market and boat cruise at Periyar lake.
- Afternoon sightseeing in surrounding places of Thekkady.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Thekkady – Alleppey
- After Breakfast check out from the Resort and proceed to Alleppey.
- Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the dayand accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
- 12:00 hrs, Check in at House Boat. Welcome drink with fresh tender coconut water. Start cruise thru the canals, rivers and backwater.
- 13:00 hrHouseboat will stop for lunch. Menu is of traditional Kerala cuisine. if you need any special meals like north Indian etc. with respect to the Fixed menu, it has to beinformed in advance.
- 15:00 hrs Cruise starts again thru beautiful rivers and canals with palm trees and small houses near to it, villages paddy fields, churches, etc.
- At 17:00 hrs evening coffee or tea with traditional Kerala style snacks.
- 18:00 hrs to next daymorning 0730 hrs the boat will anchor near the land because of the restrictions from the Government Authority.
- At 20:30 hrs Dinner
- 06:30 hrs Bed tea / Coffee.
- 08:00 hrs which include bread, butter, jam together with Iddly / Dosa etc.
- 30 hrs Check out from the house boat.
- Television is without cable connection with CD Player. With cable connected also range will not be there while cruise.
Day 5 : Alleppey to Cochin
- After Breakfast, check out from the boat and proceed to Cochin Sightseeing
- Visits :-Chinese Fishing nets, Fort Cochin, Mattancherry, St.Francis Church, Dutch, Cemetery, Jewish Synagogue, and Dutch Palace & Marine drive and shopping.
- Drop to Cochin Airport / Railway Station. It’s time to bid-farewell back to your home with Sweet memories of ‘God ‘s Own Country’.
- Pick up- Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station.
- Drop-Cochin Airport /Railway Station
- Accommodation as per the packagewith mentioned Meal Plan
- Sightseeing’s & Transfer as per below itinerary
- Toll, Parking, Fuel, Driver Bata
- English/Hindi speaking driver/guide
- All Taxes
- Flight Ticket/Train Tickets/Bus Tickets
- Lunch, Dinner
- Tips, Entrance Fee
- Personal Extras
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
In case of peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required)
Terms & Conditions
- All the rates are calculated on the basis of current situations such as vehicle charges, negotiated rates with hotels, houseboat rates etc. and any increase in government surcharge or fuel charges, if increases for any of the services mentioned above will be directly levied from the customer.
- Usual check in and check out time of most of the hotels are 12 Noon for check in and 10AM for check out, we request for early check in in case of arrival and availability is solely on the status of room availability. We do not take any commitments if the hoteliers cannot provide the room on actual time
- For all packages, unless mentioned rates are calculated for the base category rooms at all hotels and any up gradation of rooms attracts the difference in amount.
- For houseboat bookings for 21hrs, check in time is 12Noon and check out time is 9AM. Any delay in check in will not be compensated for check out time. All food at houseboat will be of fixed menu. A/C will be working only between 9Pm to 6AM ( Deluxe Houseboat only) unless mentioned. Houseboat will be anchored from 5.30PM to 6AM due to government ban on using the boat during this time.
- We reserve the right to change or modify any part of the itinerary before or after the commencement of tour, in case of any unforeseen incidents and our priority will be for the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed guests.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to flight cancellations, natural hazards, accidents, breakdown, weather, sickness, political closures or any other unforeseen incidents. In case of any incidents, any extra expense occurred will be directly collected from the guest.
- In case of hartal or bandh or any situation where the vehicle cannot be taken out to road, we try to move you from the point before/after the hartal/bandh starts and any extra room which is not calculated in the package, if required have to be paid by guest.
- We do not have any insurance policy and it is the traveller’s responsibility to make sure you have enough insurance coverage. All luggage & personal property/s are at the guests risk at all times.
- In case of vehicle breakdown, we will be arranging alternate provisions for your safe journey, but the time loss due to any incident will not be compensated.
- Though we wish to accommodate you in the same hotel mentioned, in case if we find any difficulty in dealing with the hotel or withdraw contract with the hotel because of our regular feedback program, we reserve the right to change your hotel to similar category. This will be intimated to you, if happens and you will not find any surprises seeing a new hotel without intimation.
- In case of any complaints of dissatisfaction, it should be informed immediately to your tour representative. We will try to resolve it at same time if it is within our limitations/constrains and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing/start utilizing the service
- We are not responsible if you do any payment to any person for any reason during the tour without our written concern and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
Payment Policy :-
- 50 % on confirmation.
- 50% Before 07 daysof arrival*.
I request you please conform your package with booking amount at least 50 %, so I can initiate your hotel booking .