Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
Welcome to God’s own country. Upon arrival at Cochin Airport, our agent’s representative will pick you up for a drive through the scenic network of roads leading to Munnar – the first stop of your Kerala honeymoon itinerary. This hill station in Kerala is marked by vast expanses of lush green tea plantations, rivulets, colonial bungalows, gushing waterfalls and a pleasant weather. En route, you visit spice plantations & Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls. On arrival at Munnar, check-in at the hotel and relax for a little while. The remaining part of the day is at your leisure, to spend as you like. End your day with a romantic dinner and a sound sleep at the hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Munnar
After a filling breakfast, get ready to leave for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit Pothamedu, the sweeping Mattupetty and Kundala Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park and Tea Museum along with adoring a boating stint in the lake. You can also reconnoitre the local markets of Munnar for a little souvenir chasing. Later, return to the hotel for a lovely dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady which is also known as Periyar. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. Check in to the hotel, fresh up and then set out to visit spice plantations, elephant ride and Kathakali show. You can also opt for boating at Periyar Lake. After cruising, head back to hotel and end the day with an overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey
After a delicious breakfast, checkout from hotel and drive off to Alleppey, the backwater destinations of Kerala. Arrive and check in to Houseboat which is also called as Kettuvallom and begin cruising through the picturesque backwaters and small lakes of Kerala. Don’t feel like ending the cruise? Then feel free to enjoy your night at the Houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kovalam
After having your breakfast, check out the houseboat and drive to your beach resort at Kovalam. Kovalam is the international beach destination of Kerala with shallow water that is perfect for swimming and other water sports. After lunch visit the lighthouse and then enjoy the beaches of Sangumukham beach, vizhinjam etc till the sun disappears into in the Arabian Sea. End the day with an overnight stay.
Day 6- Kovalam to Trivandrum and then to Kovalam
After breakfast, we then proceed to Trivandrum the Capital of Kerala, visit Padmanabha Swami temple, Sreechithira art gallery, Napier museum, Kuthiramalika palace, Zoo etc. Then get back to hotel and stay overnight at the resort.
Day 7: Kovalam- Trivandrum drop off
Till noon, have leisure in your hotel and later check out for your return drop off at Trivandrum Airport/ railway station.
- Pick up- Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station .
- P Drop- Trivandrum Airport /Railway Station
- ¯Accommodation as per the package with mentioned Meal Plan
- Sightseeing’s & Transfer as per below itinerary
- Toll, Parking, Fuel, Driver Bata
- English/Hindi speaking driver/guide
- All Taxes
- A/C 17 Seater Tempo Traveller (1050 km blocked. Rs 18/extra km : Garage to Garage/Cochin to Cochin)
- Flight Ticket/Train Tickets/Bus Tickets
- Lunch, Dinner
- Tips, Entrance Fee
- Personal Extras Direct
Terms & Condition
- All the rates are calculated on the basis of current situations such as vehicle charges, negotiated rates with hotels, houseboat rates etc. and any increase in government surcharge or fuel charges, if increases for any of the services mentioned above will be directly levied from the customer.
- Usual check in and check out time of most of the hotels are 12 Noon for check in and 10AM for check out, we request for early check in in case of arrival and availability is solely on the status of room availability. We do not take any commitments if the hoteliers cannot provide the room on actual time
- For all packages, unless mentioned rates are calculated for the base category rooms at all hotels and any up gradation of rooms attracts the difference in amount.
- For houseboat bookings for 21hrs, check in time is 12Noon and check out time is 9AM. Any delay in check in will not be compensated for check out time. All food at houseboat will be of fixed menu. A/C will be working only between 9Pm to 6AM ( Deluxe Houseboat) unless mentioned. Houseboat will be anchored from 5.30PM to 6AM due to government ban on using the boat during this time.
- We reserve the right to change or modify any part of the itinerary before or after the commencement of tour, in case of any unforeseen incidents and our priority will be for the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed guests.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to flight cancellations, natural hazards, accidents, breakdown, weather, sickness, political closures or any other unforeseen incidents. In case of any incidents, any extra expense occurred will be directly collected from the guest.
- In case of hartal or bandh or any situation where the vehicle cannot be taken out to road, we try to move you from the point before/after the hartal/bandh starts and any extra room which is not calculated in the package, if required have to be paid by guest.
- We do not have any insurance policy and it is the traveller’s responsibility to make sure you have enough insurance coverage. All luggage & personal property/s are at the guests risk at all times.
- In case of vehicle breakdown, we will be arranging alternate provisions for your safe journey, but the time loss due to any incident will not be compensated.
- Though we wish to accommodate you in the same hotel mentioned, in case if we find any difficulty in dealing with the hotel or withdraw contract with the hotel because of our regular feedback program, we reserve the right to change your hotel to similar category. This will be intimated to you, if happens and you will not find any surprises seeing a new hotel without intimation.
In case of any complaints of dissatisfaction, it should be informed immediately to your tour representative. We will try to resolve it at same time if it is within our limitations/constrains and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing/start utilizing the service
We are not responsible if you do any payment to any person for any reason during the tour without our written concern and no refund will be entertained in such cases
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
In case of peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Payment Policy :-
- 50 % on confirmation.
- 50% Before 07 days of arrival*.
I request you please conform your package with booking amount at least 50 %, so I can initiate your hotel booking .
“Hope the above are clear and in order. We value and welcome any suggestions you may wish to share with us. For any further customizations and clarifications regarding the above package. We offer you excellent service and memorable experience. Please feel free to contact us”