Best Selling Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package
4 Nights & 5 Days Package
Have a candle light dinner with your loved one, in a houseboat while you float through Backwaters, watch wildlife roaming freely in Thekkady, spend your treasured moment with your love, in this paradise and where dreams find a new a mile.
|Category||Price(Per Person on double sharing)|
DAY 1 Cochin to Munnar (135 km)
MUNNAR – The Magnificance of Nature
After arrival proceed to Munnar…
One of the most popular hill stations in India, Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha , Nallathanni & Kundala. Located at 1600 Mts above sea level, Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make Munnar a unique experience.
On the way visit :-
- Cheyapara water falls
- Spice Garden
- Elephant ride
Later move to Hotel/Resort. After check-in and relax at the hotel.
(*Optional) – Evening move to watch Cultural shows like Kadhakali(Classical Drama Dance) and Martial Arts(Kalaripayattu).Programme will start at 5 PM to 7 PM. Overnight stay at hotel.)
DAY 2 Munnar Sightseeing (9 am to 7 pm)
After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing again…
Mattupetty : Situated at a height of 1700 Mts , Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. Over 100 varietes of high yielding cattle are reared here.Visitors are allowed into three of the eleven cattle sheds at the farm.
Echo Point: It is a popular adventure tourism destination. Trekking and nature walks are popular activities in this scenic destination with beautiful views of the green hills. The fresh mountain air, the mist-clad hills and panoramic view makes it worthy of a visit. Echo Point is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
Tea Museum: One of the most beautiful places in Kerala is Munnar. This hill station is well known for its tea plantations. The tea giant, Tata Company, has set up the tea museum in Munnar. This museum highlights some very interesting facts and figures about the growth and development of tea plantations in Munnar. An important landmark of Munnar, the tea museum houses old photographs, machinery, curios and other artifacts that have been used since ancient times. The tea museum in Munnar, Kerala is essentially a tribute to all the hard working people and pioneers who made this museum and the giant plantations a possibility.
Pothamedu: Pothamedu offers an excellent view of the tea, coffee and cardamom plantations in Munnar. The rolling hills, the lush mountain and the breathtaking scenery here is ideal for trekking and long mountain walks.
Eravikulam National Park : The most sought after destination in Munnar is the Eravikulam National Park, the first of its kind in Kerala, where the endangered Nilgiri Thar is protected. Spread over 97 sq. km., this park holds the largest viable population of Tahr, several other species of rare animals, birds and butterflies.
The park offers a magnificent view of the tea plantations and also of the rolling hills caressed by blankets of mist. The park becomes a hot destination when the hill slopes get covered in a carpet of blue, resulting from the flowering of Neelakurinji.
Night stay at hotel…..
DAY 3 Munnar to Thekkady (110 km)
- After breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady. Check in at the hotel/resort.
- Visit spice market and boat cruise at Periyar lake.
- Afternoon sightseeing in surrounding places of Thekkady.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4 Thekkady to Alleppey (150 km)
- After Breakfast check out from the Resort and proceed to Alleppey.
- Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
- 12:00 hrs, Check in at House Boat. Welcome drink with fresh tender coconut water. Start cruise thru the canals, rivers and backwater.
- 13:00 hrHouseboat will stop for lunch. Menu is of traditional Kerala cuisine. if you need any special meals like north Indian etc. with respect to the Fixed menu, it has to beinformed in advance.
- 15:00 hrs Cruise starts again thru beautiful rivers and canals with palm trees and small houses near to it, villages paddy fields, churches, etc.
- At 17:00 hrs evening coffee or tea with traditional Kerala style snacks.
- 18:00 hrs to next day morning 0730 hrs the boat will anchor near the land because of the restrictions from the Government Authority.
- At 20:30 hrs Dinner
- 06:30 hrs Bed tea / Coffee.
- 08:00 hrs which include bread, butter, jam together with Iddly / Dosa etc.
- 09.30 hrs Check out from the house boat.
Television is without cable connection with CD Player. With cable connected also range will not be there while cruise.
DAY 5 Alleppey to Cochin (65 km)
- After Breakfast, check out from the boat and proceed to Cochin Sightseeing , Visits :-Chinese Fishing nets, Fort Cochin, Mattancherry, St.Francis Church, Dutch Cemetery, Jewish Synagogue, and Dutch Palace & Marine drive and shopping.
- Drop to Cochin Airport / Railway Station. It’s time to bid-farewell back to your home with Sweet memories of ‘God ‘s Own Country’.