Joint Care Package
4 Nights 5 Days Package
The strength of Ayurveda in the area of spine and joint treatment is globally appreciated. Since it addresses the root cause of the issue the results are fantastic.Spine Joint care’ programme is a well planned health pack using all the possibilities of Ayurveda & Yoga to treat various spine and joint problems like spondylitis, slip disc, sciatica, osteo-Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, scoliosis, spots injury, etc. changes, releasing the spasm in the affected area, strengthening the supportive tissues holding the spine/joints, nourishing the joints through improving the circulation.This programme is also effective as a preventive measure to avoid the possible spine and joint complications in people who had a history of back and neck problems.
|Category||Price(Per Person on double sharing)|
5 DAYS TREATMENTS INCLUDES
- Abhyangam:Full body massage with medicated oil proceeded by medicated steam bath
- Navarakizhi:Pouch of medicated rice puffed all over the body which will help in relaxation of body muscles
- Elakizhi:Pouch of medicated leaves tied in the cloth and puffed in the area of pain
- And all other treatments as per the advise of the doctor
- Kindly note the treatements are subjected to change as per the advise of the doctor according to patient body condition.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Traditional welcome with Garland & Tikka
- Accommodation in the room as per choice
- Daily breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Ayurveda veg diet as per advise of the doctor)
- Ayurvedic Treatments as per the Package (Daily two treatment as morning/evening schedule)
- Daily yoga session for one hour by expert yoga master
- Daily Consultation With Ayurveda Doctor
- Free indoor/Outdoor facility
- All govt taxes
- All personal expenses like Laundry,Telephone,Internet,etc
- Oral and Internal medicines used for the treatments (As per doctor advise)
- (Oral and internal medicines are advised during direct doctor consultation according to client’s body condition)
- Anything other than mentioned in the above inclusion
- Guests availing of specific treatments are advised to bring relevant medicial documents of their medical history.